- Responsible for organising and implementing the growth of our Belgian customer portfolio.
- Generate leads and identify opportunities for new contracts.
- Identify and initiate new distribution channels and partnerships.
- Prepare product documentation, presentations and contracts.
- Provide sales presentations and demos.
- Organize and provide training for new customers.
- Act as the ‘single point of contact’ for your customers.
- Attribute to our online marketing (social media, blogging, website, …), our company culture and brand.
What’s your personality like?
- You are punctual and maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction.
- You have the ability to work well both individually and in team.
- You have the necessary self-discipline to realize your assignments in a structured and efficient way.
- A passion for sales and marketing, getting things done to help us achieve our growth ambitions.
Some skills are simply a must…
- You hold a Master Degree preferably in Linguistics and Literature Dutch, French.
- You have at least some previous experience in sales and marketing and feel the ambition to grow your skills in this field.
- Experience in the financial sector (broker, insurance/credit company) is a bonus, but don’t worry: you’ll get the necessary training.
What’s in it for you?
- We provide comprehensive training to complement your skills and knowledge.
- A competitive compensation package related to your qualifications and experience.
- A company car enabling your customer visits.
- As a FinTech scale-up company we can provide you an accelerated career path.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why we will make a great match!
Hear you soon.