Linearity is an innovative software solution provider specialized in financial software for insurance companies and brokers. We’re a young, dynamic company and that’s why we do things just a little different than your average software firm. If you’re keen on gaining relevant experience, getting responsibility and working directly with our partners and customers from day one, there will probably be a match.
Also, if you value the same things as we do and you take your job more seriously than you take yourself, we should definitely have a cup of coffee or tea.
What’s your personality like?
- Good fun team player who loves to get involved while working in team and who’s focused and determined while working alone
- Solution-oriented and able to see the bigger picture and solutions instead of problems
- Excited to explore new and untested waters that are outside your comfort zone
- You embrace technology and are passionate about innovation
- You are stress resistant
- You maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction
Some skills are simply a must…
- You hold a Master’s degree and +5 years of relevant experience in:
- IT Architecture
- Technical lead role
- Writing functional specifications, analysises and issues
- Project management
- .NET Development
- These words actually do make sense to you:
- SQL Server
- REST API interfaces
- NHibernate ORM
- JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, SourceTree
- Angular 9
- Office 365
- Cloud: AWS, Azure
- In conclusion: BTDTGTTSAWIO 🙂
- Our team, customers and partners are international so besides Dutch you also communicate fluent in English. French is an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Interesting and varied long-term projects: you’ll contribute to the further development of our applications and modules for insurers and brokers
hate traffic jams so that’s why:
- our brand new offices are located in Aarschot, at only a 3 minute walk from the train station and close to the E314 highway (Hasselt – Leuven – Brussel)
- you’ll enjoy a quiet and focused homeworking day on a regular basis
- You’ll be part of an ambitious and dynamic team where initiative and room for personal development is truly valued
- A competitive and flexible salary based on your qualifications and experience
- A stimulating work environment with short and informal communication lines
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why we will make a great match!
Hear you soon.