- You’re comfortable with creating appealing user interfaces (in Angular) as well as developing backend code (in C#).
- Work together in an agile and multidisciplinary team (internal and nearshore).
- Take part and initiative in daily stand-up meetings.
- Translate business requirements into a robust solution.
- Enforce quality through test-driven development.
What’s your personality like?
- Good fun team player who loves to get involved while working in team and who’s focused and determined while working alone.
- Getting things done mindset, solution-oriented and able to see the bigger picture and solutions instead of problems.
- Interested in the financial business processes.
- Excited to explore new and untested waters that are outside your comfort zone.
- Stress resistant and positive attitude.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
Some skills are simply a must…
- You hold a Master or Bachelor degree.
- These words actually do make sense to you: C#.NET, Angular, SQL Server, JIRA, Git, REST API’s, NHibernate ORM, AWS, Azure.
- Our team, customers and partners are international so besides Dutch you also communicate fluent in English. French is an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Interesting and varied long-term projects: you’ll contribute to the further development of our applications and modules for insurers and brokers.
- We hate traffic jams so that’s why our new offices are located in Aarschot, at only a 3 minute walk from the train station and close to the E314 highway (Hasselt – Leuven – Brussel). Besides that you’ll enjoy a quiet and focused homeworking day on a regular basis.
- You’ll be part of an ambitious and dynamic team where initiative and room for personal development is truly valued.
- A competitive and flexible salary based on your qualifications and experience.
- A stimulating work environment with short and informal communication lines.
Mail us at email@example.com and tell us why we will make a great match!
Hear you soon.